TITANIUM GR-5 5W40
Technical DocumentsTechnical Data Sheet
LUBRİCO TITANIUM GR-5 5W/40 is synthetic engine oil developed to meet the need for safe and long-lasting use of gasoline or diesel engine vehicles with the latest and modern technology.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- It has high thermal stability and provides excellent protection against oxidation.
- Provides excellent sediment, soot and deposit control
- Protects the engine against abrasion by providing fast lubrication of engine parts during the first operation thanks to its excellent fluidity in cold weather conditions.
- Its low volatility reduces oil consumption, thus helping to reduce hydrocarbon contamination.
THE MEET SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
API SM/CF, MB-Approval 229.3 VW 502.00/505.00 BMW Longlife- 01, Renault RN 0710/RN0700, ACEA A3/B3/B4
|Density ,@ 15 ⁰C||g/cm 3||ASTM 4052||0,86|
|K. Viscosity,@ 100 ⁰C||cSt||ASTM D 445||9,3-12,5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||162|
|Flash Point||⁰C||ASTM D 92||230|
|Pour Point||⁰C||ASTM D 97||-36|
* The above values may vary slightly according to production.