TITANIUM GT-8 5W/30 DPF
LUBRİCO TITANIUM GT-8 5W/30 is suitable for use in passenger and light commercial vehicles with gasoline or diesel engines. It is particularly recommended for vehicles with systems that reduce exhaust gas emissions such as DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and TWC (Three-Way Catalyst).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Increases effectivity and extends life of systems reducing exhaust gas emissions such as DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and TWC (Three-Way Catalyzer) thanks to its special formula.
- Provides excellent protection against abrasion which may occur on engines even under the heaviest operation conditions thanks to its new additive technology.
- Its active cleaning capability keeps formation of residue and mud under control and keeps engine parts clean and decreases maintenance costs.
- Ensures fuel economy thanks to its improved friction prevention capabilities.
- Maintains its performance during oil change period recommended by vehicle manufacturers thanks to its outstanding thermal and oxidation stability.
- Decreases oil consumption thanks to low volatility and thus, helps to reduce hydrocarbon pollution.
- Protects the engine against abrasion by ensuring fast lubrication of engine parts during the initial operation thanks to its excellent fluidity under cold weather conditions.
THE MEET SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B4/C3, VW 504.00/507.00 MB 229.51, BMV LL-04, Porsche C30, Chrysler: MS-11106, DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)
|Density, @ 15 ⁰C||g/cm 3||ASTM 4052||0,86|
|K. Viscosity, @ 100 ⁰C||cSt||ASTM D 445||9,3 – 12,5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||170|
|Flash Point||⁰C||ASTM D 92||240|
|Pour Point||⁰C||ASTM D 97||-42|
* The above values may vary slightly according to production.