TITANIUM C2 HD SERIES
LUBRICO TITANIUM C2 HD SERIES high viscosity indexed single grade superior quality oil formulated by adding detergent- dispenser type package additive into high quality base oils. Used for high speed and high power diesel engines of construction equipment and heavy vehicles.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Minimizes deposit formation under heavy operation conditions and prevents abrasion.
- Maintains its fluidity at low temperatures since it is high viscosity indexed.
- Protects the surface against chemical effects of acidic residues by forming an oil film on metal surfaces.
- Prevents the humidity and water leaking into the engine to cause rusting.
- Keeps the engine clean and increases its combustion efficiency.
- Minimizes abrasion at high temperatures and under heavy weight.
- Neutralizes acidic materials which may form from the sulfur within fuel thanks to its adequate TBN value.
- Helps to extend oil change periods and saves operating costs.
THE MEET SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
|TEST||UNIT||METOD||10||30 (20 TBN)||40|
|Density ,@ 15 ⁰C||g/cm 3||ASTM 4052||0,880||0,901||0,900|
|K. Viscosity,@ 100 ⁰C||cSt||ASTM D 445||5,5||10,26||14,3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||103||96||94|
|Flash Point||⁰C||ASTM D 92||212||262||266|
|Pour Point||⁰C||ASTM D 97||-30||-24||-15|
* The above values may vary slightly according to production