COMPRESSOR OIL XLT SERIES
Technical DocumentsTechnical Data Sheet Material Safety Data Sheet XLT 32 Material Safety Data Sheet XLT 37 Material Safety Data Sheet XLT 46 Material Safety Data Sheet XLT 68
LUBRICO COMPRESSOR OIL XLT SERIES are high quality mineral based oil developed for screw and crawler type compressors. It meets the specifications of the leading compressor manufacturers with its high performance additives and high quality base oils. It is developed for lubrication and cooling of all types of screw and crawler compressors. It is compatible with sealing elements used in compressors.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Prevents formation of residues thanks to its technology which doesn’t contain zinc.
- Increases service period even under heavy conditions thanks to its superior quality oxidation stability.
- Minimizes oil loss thanks to its low evaporation level.
- Provides excellent heat stability even under higher operation conditions.
- Provides high protection for compressor against rust and abrasion.
- Provides high performance thanks to its advanced water and air separation capabilities.
- Extends service period of filtering elements.
- Extends oil change periods (up to 4000 hours)
THE MEET SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
DIN 51506 VD-L
|Density ,@ 15 ⁰C||g/cm 3||ASTM D 4052||0,878||0,880||0,886|
|K. Viscosity,@ 40 ⁰C||cSt||ASTM D 445||33,3-40,7||41,4-50,6||61,2-74,8|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||98||95||95|
|Flash Point||⁰C||ASTM D 92||210||215||215|
|Pour Point||⁰C||ASTM D 97||-35||-35||-35|
* The above values may vary slightly according to production.